dunno wad to name this
Today went to that restaurant at East Coast Park there again. (Lol i still dunno the place name)
Tried their Spaghetti with Chicken in Tomato Sauce (lol the name something liddat bah. Cant remember). Uwaaaa the cheese smell so strong ~.~ Smell ler jiu full liao -.- Anyway then Dad helped to scoop away some for me (knowing that I cant finish the whole plate by myself lol) then uwaa I see the noodle like so little =o But anyway in the end I still cant finish it lol xD

(The presentation here abit not so nice cuz Dad already stirred it a little before I took the picture =/ )
Then ordered the Coke float again~ It's nice but... -____- the ice cream so little little bit de. Usually the size should be big until can cover the mouth of the cup one right? Now its.... -_-

(Oh btw I already scooped one small part out before taking this pic xD )
Then I tried another dessert. (Which i cant remember the name) Bleh. Their watermelon and honeydew tastes weird. Then the mango pudding and kiwi is nice bah.


Then Kor ordered this for his appetizer. Fried mushroom I think (but how does this look like mushroom LOL). Its quite nice but even I found it very very very salty!

Then it rained just when we wanted to go home. Then there were so many people waiting for the taxi also!!! T_T I think that place is not a taxi stand lol, but so many people there waiting. Then become "temporary taxi stand" liddat =o
Then I inspired Kor to sing this:
下雨天了怎么办我要taxi
什么都不要 只要搭taxi
HAHA. With 南拳妈妈's 下雨天 tune of course xD
At first wanted to go Suntec to see see the IT show de, but my parents discouraged me as it was raining. Then on the cab home, we passed by Suntec and saw a very horrible line of cars and taxis on the road to Suntec -___-" Lucky I didn't go.
And here's the photos of Muffin taken last Thursday. (Siren was being anti-social)

7:39 PM