<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Concert!

And soooooooooooo today was the day of the concert.

Bahahaha. Told to reach by 6pm. Then around 6.30 den can get to go into the backstage. Then omg, cannot practice there de. Had to wait for a very long time (2 hour +) before our turn. And lol, they labelled our rooms as "ALUMNI WING" HAHAH.

So in that 2 hours, we basically just eat, chit chat and practice our fingering (ok maybe only for me xD)

Oh and btw, Joel wore this very shiny shiny shining shirt xD (Which you'll see in the photo I upload later)

So like at 8.40pm we finally get to queue up to go in. Then I thought like, "FINALLY!"

But then, we dunno queued for how long. Then go in = go into the backstage (as in just behind the stage. Not the dressing rooms there). It was so so darkkk in there. Then the light is blue colour one =o Very hard to see. Then at that time it was their String Ensemble's performance. Heard them play The Four Seasons (short version I think). Not bad rehs.

Then at long last was our turn to enter the stage!!!!

Then waaaaa! So bright and so many people! And I still don't feel excited or nervous lol. =/ Think I was more of impatient xD And omg I sat at the first row with the flutes ~.~ Mehh I thought can sit 2nd row de T_T

Tuning was tune to the mallets xD HENG ARH. Cuz when I played my A, I dunno wad note came out =x But somehow managed to adjust my embrochure in time bah ~_~

First piece: A Mozart's Celebration
Lol I managed to play more than expected. (Had intended to fake-play for 50% of the song liddat lol. But I managed to play 75% i think =x)

2nd: Saturday's Night Fever.
Ok ok bah xD Can play 98% of it lol.

3rd: Gake no Ue no PONYO
Whee my favee. But omg. I used the fingerings for the higher octave one then the notes that came out were in the normal octave =o Bahz.

Then like wait for hours, den the performance so so fast finish liao =o

Then we took a group DMAT photo (which is not with me yet) before some of them left. Then we were given a SATB score of Joyful, Joyful -something- song xD It's basically Ode to Joy la. Had to sing it for the encore piece lol.

So after much much waiting, we went to the stage again. (At the balcony this time - or whatever that place is called) At first we sang with the lyrics but after some time we just heck care and la la la lalalala xD

And then the final encore..... The School Song.
HAHAHAHA. I just stand there.

And that was the end of the concert.

We took some photos again (which is again not with me) then went to eat. Wanted to eat at Mac de but it was closed already. So we went to Makan Sutra.

And the rest isnt very interesting ler i guess xD.


Now for the photos!

The pass to enter the backstage! Cool~
(Walao they removed our english name lol)





The the the 4 storeys of audiences. =o Lol i take too late xD People leaving already. But still better than nothing.




Here's Joel's shiny shiny shining shirt xD (And Vick's hand)


And with Prue~ Lol the light made the photo so... contrasting?


Ahhh no more photo ler lol. Have to wait till Joel uploads the rest.

11:42 PM