<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 23, 2009
Band practice



Band practice was changed from yesterday to today. Started quite late and ended rather late lol.


Anyway we gonna play 3 songs lol. And they're.. (in reverse repertoire order)


3. 崖の上のポニョ (gake no ue no PONYO)
It's Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo!!! WHEEEE~~~~



And then we haveeeee...



2. Saturday Night Fever
Hmm I dun really know this song but still ok bah.



.....AaaaaND!!!!



1. A Mozart's Celebration
OH.MY.GOD.
I CANT PLAY THIS OMG.
And it's the first song we're playing T_T I think I just fake fake play lol =x
Omg.....
I'd rather play Sky High actually. It's another crazy songs with lots of running notes. But this Mozart piece alot of accidentals one den... AHHHHHHHHHHH



Lol the score behind is the Sky High. Lotsa semi-quavers ahahahahahaha.
And its Energico ~132bpm~ HAHAHAHA. I just "spam" LOL.

12:13 AM