7% movie outing
Went out with 7% today.
Went to E!Hub to watch the 12 Rounds movie. At the starting I'm like ??????? and even daydream lol. Around 15 minutes later then I start to know what it's about. xD Lol and after the movie I keep yawning =x
Bwaaa. Hope next time can watch something with a lighter mood.
Then went to the seaside there lol. The wind keep blowing~~~~ Ah sad I never bring my camera. Anyway we took photos with our handphone cameras. Lol I just took photo of the sceneries.




Then after that want to go home straight to have dinner. But I end up stopping at Donut Empire and Old Chang Kee to buy some snacks xD Yumm.
Then at home, I tested the camera's macro shot again. Haiz so not nice ones.
(I'm too lazy to resize it xD So I'm uploading the photos in full resolution. 2+MB each omg)
My shibai shot:

Then this one is that time the Mustafa staff test test the macro shot. Uwaaa so nice. But at least I know my camera is capable of taking such shots xD
9:14 PM