Saturday, February 28, 2009
Wheeeee
Went to Prue's secondary school's alumni band practice today!
Went to Tampines a little earlier to walk walk around xD Then saw a top at the Pasar Malam there like not bad. But while deciding whether to buy or not, I received the call asking me where I am riao xDD So didn't buy (yet).
So took bus there. (Zomg i forgot which bus lol. Next week must ownself go xD). Uwaa I miss those secondary school feeling sia.
MMM yea den I played
OBOE ~~~~ Like easier to play than the SWSYB one. Maybe cuz of the reed strength bah. Ahahaha~ Then the conductor ask me to play my A note and everyone tune to me xDD -honoured- AHAHAH.
Got play 3.. or 4? pieces. Mozart one omgggg lol. Change key then dunno how to play liao xD Fingers like retarded -_- Then got one more song walaoooo. So many running notes. Me no likes running notes =(
Then after band, had dinner at KFC with... the DMATers. Before everyone arrive, I went back to the Pasar Malam again lol. Then the top I saw earlier in the evening already sold out!! Only left black colour de. (The one I wanted was brown colour). But then I realise that one is no sleeve de! Like only got 2 straps there. Dun really like that kind so lucky i just now in a rush den never buy it. Then went to look at the other tops and saw one more that I liked more! So I bought that one ahahaha.
Went home and tried it on imediately xD
(It's dark brown btw. Not black!)
Uwaa the 2 pieces can be seperated de. The inner piece like kinda tight sia. =/ Then my Mum see ler jiu nag at me =.= Say why I buy so low cut de. Then I'm like "会mehhhh?" Then she also say why buy this kind of colour, why not buy "more colourful" one =.=
Then I shun bian go and try the one i buy from Wanchin's blogshop.

And then my Mum nag again =.= Say this kind wear liao so hot, buy for what -_-
10:29 PM