<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Over?

YESYESYESYESYES

Busm finally ended! WHOOO~

And this morning was the improv test for performance.

I TIO 1ST

AND I'M LATE LOL

End up going 3rd. OMG the melody i only played 1 cycle T_T Asked Spicer about it later on and he said it's fine, wont minus marks! Whew.

Haiz wanted to do the midi composition 2 just now. Then realise I dun have the guitar sound in my hard drive. =( Nuuuu. But other than this assignment and the MIDI test, THATS ALL LER

AND ZOMG VALENTINES' DAY IS THIS SAT. I thought it's next week. Gahhh.

CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAY LOL.



Oh ya and. We took this photo after BUSM today. This is like the first class photo we ever took together lol.


SEE MY OUTFIT. SO MAMO-LIKE.

LIKE.

THIS.


Welllll it's not exactly the same and its just inside white outside black.

But still,

ILOVEITMAN.GAHAHAHAHA


10:44 PM