Thursday, January 15, 2009
oh my~~~~!
This morning I dreamnt of
MAMO!!! OMGGG------!!!
Ahahaha. Its like there's this japanese guy who just wrote a book and he came over to Singapore to promote it. Then dunno why Mamo there also xD So lol, in my dream i dragged Weizhi to go with me xD Ahahaha. That place was kinda small. I think only around 20 ppl can be seated there.
Then hmm there was 2 book shelves. One is the "original" book which is in japanese and the other is translated into English de xD I rmb taking a book to see see but i cant rmb the content. Anyway the book is not important LOL. OH MAANNN i was like "OMG MAMO IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES" and im so so soooo staring at him all the time HAHA. xDDDD
Then a lady came to ask us some questions. Like doing some sort of survey la. LOL. And she introduced herself as "Wanchin"
HAHAHA.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Let me repeat again, this is all
just in my dream.
Boos, i didnt get to see Mamo in real life still =(
8:09 PM