Tuesday, November 18, 2008
na na na na
I hate Tuesdays =(
Ok performance wasn't so bad xD Quite interesting. (For the group practice only. ZOMG i dun like the 'warm up' part =x)
Hmm it seems that my group might be playing To Zanarkand as well. Then remix the 2 song together and somehow combine them into one. (Since they're both 3/4 and in A minor)
Lunch time.. zomg. Today bought porridge, thinking that i'll be able to at least eat them. Ack. 10 minutes after eating it still looks untouched >_> Think from tmr onwards i dun eat a "proper meal" ler bah lol. Good luck to my weight............................. (im abit over-underweight now lol)
MIDI class. Ok i'd rather not talk about it xD Busm too...... sian =x
And zomg, I just realise that I'm beginning to talk like last time.... with all the dots behind haha.
11:56 PM