Friday, November 21, 2008
guitar

Dad finally bought new guitar-to-amp cable for me. (The old one got rusty den the connection not good ler =/) Played a little on my guitar just now hehe.
Then tried playing It's My Life. LOL. LOL. All power chords de xD Then i think only got 4 or 5 chords ahaha. Easy easy~ But i play still very sux lol.
Then did some finger practice. Did 2 octaves major scale since we're doing that in performance class...

OMGLOL. If I were to play this in class i'll die. Horribly. Ahahaha~
Then there's this pentatonic scale. Kinda easy to play lol.
I wish I found these fingering charts sooner...
Anyway. Then got try Monsoon and Party lol =x Monsoon de verse agar agar still can xD den Party is lol. But i finally manage to make that.. erm. Let's just say I managed to play the verse LOL.

Play guitar with shiny fingernails! HAHA
And my wrist hurts =( Ouch.
8:12 PM