<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, November 03, 2008
月曜日

I probably should stop spamming my blog everyday out of boredom LOL.

Hmm ok. Shall attempt to type longer this time. xD

Today wasn't a very good day I guess. Woke up with several backaches. x_X Then reach MRT station ler still have to miss 3 trains cuz it was super full zzzz. By the time I reached school, it was already 8.30 (class officially starts at 8, but teacher comes in only at 9)

Then had problems logging in the computer >_> Bah anyway that was solved later on. And then each group had to pick lots for the presentation order. And mine went first....................... zzz.

But I think the presentation itself wasn't so bad. There's just.. one scene where a character suddenly appear out of nowhere =x oops lol. Teacher also got ask about that lol. Then I just said "he's waiting for the girl" ahahas xP

Then break. We had western food today. Wanted to eat nuggets but they dun have it yet >_> am i really that unlucky today?

But the worst has yet to come.

PERFORMANCE CLASS. Oh yea, so we were doing our usual scales and arpeggios and (luckily) in major keys. Then after an hour or so, they gave us some time to form our group for the next performance. Rawr. At first I grouped with Weizhi, Huizhuang, Gin and Joshua ler. The combination not so bad one lor. Then everyone form group ler then teacher say we stick to our own group of friends >_> Where got lor. Anyway they randomly switch the grouping around. Zzz. End up me in a group with 4 keyboard players... omg la. How to play sia. Then they never re-group us lor. Just leave us to die de =(

Then hais. Sian diao. Then go home. It rained again. But the rain today was quite nice to walk under =x with an umbrella of course xD

And this is the end. Haiz.
I go play bigfishgame liao. LOL.

5:40 PM