<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
明けましておめでとうございます

明けましておめでとうございます!

That's how you say Happy New Year in Japanese; akemashite omedetou gozaimasu.
Quite a handful to type >_>

まぁ これからもよろしくお願いします

xD Well somehow I can't help typing Japanese words. It's been a long time since I've done this afterall xD

AND I CANT SEE THE FIREWORKS BLEH.

This is the Rat year ler eh? (Or does the Rat year officially start on Chinese New Year?)
2nd time encountering the Rat year ler. Ahhh why are there 12 zodiacs!? Kinda big gap. Like during the last Rat year we were only 6 years old! And now we're like grannies ler. Boo.

Ah but it's Kenken's year too~
He had a quiet year last year due to the hospitalization... AND HE STILL HASN'T UPDATE HIS BLOG even though he should have been discharged long ago! T^T

Boos. ケンケン会いたい!




Photo: 「2007年最後の夕空」 - The Last Evening Sky of 2007
Mahahaha

Btw, at the center of the photo see that oval-shaped part that is lighter in colour compared to its surroundings?
I actually took this photo because of that ^-^;
Somehow it looks like a portal opened and then the Tsubasa characters appear.
Sheesh. I think I've read too much of Tsubasa xD


12:37 AM