Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Go Hokkaido?!
TT______________TT
im touched by the rays of hopes ~~~~~~~
Today aunt came over to my house awhile and asked me, "Do you want to go to Hokkaido with us in December?"
*_*!!!!
I DO I DO I DO!!! Even as i was discussing with aunt, dad seemed quite alright with the idea! =D
But, that happiness was short-lived.
Mom, as expected, had rejected the idea of me going out of Singapore.
"Don't trouble other people!", she said.
So i told her to bring me go as a family overseas trip lor. And she said the usual things.
"chao la! bu yao fan wo"
DUH!!
But i managed to psycho Dad to... -at least give me some hope- xD
But i dun see any tours that interests me. =/
I wan got go Tokyo and Osaka de!
But the tourist areas like... i dunno, not so exciting.
I wan go there and watch Tenimyu! LOL
And if im lucky enough, i might get to see my idols! ♥ xDDD
........thats if i'd be able to go
9:09 PM