Saturday, October 27, 2007
17歳の誕生日!!~ ありがとう!
Happy Birthday to me ^^v I have officially turned 17 now ^-^
Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday, and those who bought present for me, and those who celebrated for me!!~
I'll start with yesterday xD
Was karaoke-ing in the studio LOL. We came prepared today. Brought the instrumental tracks and lyrics xD Then me and Wanchin was the "record people", controling the equalizers and stuffs from the record room. Then Singern played the drums while Weizhi and Gin became Yuna Ito and sang Endless Story xD
When we exported the file out, it was 51MB!! omg
Then after lesson end, we went to FC5. Wanted to have KFC but there weren't enough seats... (we had 10 people at that time). So we had Pizza Hut instead. Had the Curry Baked Rice set. Waaaa so nice luhh! Curry potato and chicken! MY FAVOURITE AHAHAHAHA.
The soup that came with the set!
Then went for my GEMS class. Was 15 minutes late i think =x but surprisingly, there were enough chairs this time and luckily there were 2 empty seats beside each other ^^v
AND I FOUND OUT..! The other 3 guys in my project group are Jackson's friend! How coincident can this be O_O
Then today I met up with Florence and Pearlyn at Bugis!! ^-^
Ahahaha, and like yesterday, I wanted to have KFC but the one near the Takopachi stall there has closed down (i think its temporary) and the one at Bugis Village is full house =/ So had Macdonald instead. BOO they dun have caramel sauce!!!
We chatted lots there before proceeding to Kinokuniya. I saw Araki's and Setomaru's Prince Series photo book! KYAAAA. I guess Zukki's one is sold ler =/ Then i also saw D-Boys START! photobook!! =o


Ex luh ! The original price is probably like ¥2,000. That's probably SGD$20++. $30 and there's profit ler. AND THEY'RE SELLING IT FOR $47!!! Sheesh.
Anyways, we went to Spinelli after that again!
What we bought!

Ahhh i missed Chocolate! And this is Pearlyn's Special!
Extra foam!!~

The dog bone cookie is nice xD
I can't wait till next week!

Ah~ da beautiful evening sky!!~
6:34 PM