Tuesday, September 18, 2007
GEMS

I wanna eat these!! KYAAAA~
I'm officially on diet now. LOL.
And so today was my GEMS (General Elective Modules) registration day. Chosed Calendars and Astronomy together with Wan Chin! =) We managed to apply the same friday class. Ohohoho~ But that'd mean i cant work on friday ler =( bah. If only wednesday's lesson end earlier, then i can take the wednesday GEMS class and leave friday afternoon free. Burrrr.
Calendars and Astronomy (MS001A)Students shall study the calendars of various civilisations based on the motion of the Sun or the Moon or other planets in our solar system. They will also learn elementary astronomy including the motion of planets in the solar system, the stars and their links to us, the nature of supernovae, white dwarfs and black holes. All students are encouraged to purchase a text book on astronomy estimated at $30.
I'll learn guitar another time~ hees.
10:13 PM