<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 17, 2007
今日の夢の中で、 健太の出会う

*_*

Had a 3 part dream today. =/

Part 1: Nightmare. Dun really rmb wad happen but i remembered i was being chased LOL. And the setting looked like a modified version of BMSS de amphitheatre lol. It's bigger and the designs are different, but the layout still the same..

Part 2: OH MAN! I think i saw Kenta! <3 But then again, im not very sure if its him or not. I just saw someone as Tenipuri's Shishido.... and thats the character that Kenta is playing in the musical.. =/ -huggles-

Part 3: Hmm. I think i was shopping for clothes with my mom xD. Maybe i just didnt shop for clothes for a longggg time already. wakakakas. Shopping, anyone? xD

I wanna try some of StarBucks drinks!! KYAAAAAAA~

Recently my friend introduced me to this JDrama, "Life". The last episode just aired last saturday. Crunchyroll has them subbed until the 2nd last episode. This show is about a girl who just got promoted to high school, and because of something that happened between her and her middle school best friend, she tried not to make any friends in high school. blabla. But the main point of the drama is about bullying in school. (Fictional story) I believe the 2nd episode is what caused my nightmare LOL. The contents arent related but... hmmm.
If you're watching it, try to bear with episode 2. It'll get easier to watch later.

PEACE OUT
iza saraba

1:56 AM