Wrap


Nyaaaa~!!
I just finished wrapping Weizhi's present!
Pictures are the before and after!
Fruit Basket Volume 1 - 3 and photos of her idol, Teppei from Wat (Wentz and Teppei) ~~
Btw that "For You" thing is not a card! Its the wrapping paper!!!
I seemed to have wrapped the photos too tightly though.. >.<
Nyaaaaaa!!
Bought them from Tiong de Comic Connection.
Couldnt find my D-Boys and Kenta there though.. =(
MIDI and REMT (Recording and Mixing Techniques) lessons are kinda getting fun now!
"Created" a 30 seconds (must be EXACTLY 30 sec o_O) ringtone for today's practical~
And for this week's MIDI we did a composition for techno dance but can only use normal (or not too chim/melodic) rhythms. I only created 8 bars LOL. But that should be... enough... i guess? xD
ON THE OTHER HAND!!
Keyboards are getting OMG-er.
My chords progression... ahhh now doing Bb and Eb scales which ONLY HAVE 2 BLACK KEYS
and im already reading them so slowly. Like take 10 seconds just to play one chord. x_X
Set piece. My fingers cant press 4 notes at a time larrrrrrrr!!
8:40 PM