Happy Boys
Meh i cant beat Yuichi's record after all.. im not even close!! Bahh!
ANYWAY~



1st pic: -
Guy at top right: (Crapping around)
Then, Kenken turns his head
2nd pic: -
Kenken: I feel like bashing this guy up
3rd pic: -
That guy continues crapping.
But,
What they're saying not really important.
Just gotta love
his expression!
And of course im referring to Kenken~~~
That was from Happy Boys episode 8. ^o^
should have started watching dramas with my headphone on earlier. Kenken!!
And idol #1*, Kanata Hongo, finally has a diaryyyy!~
http://www.stardust.co.jp/rooms/kanata/diary/kekekeke~
*Ranking not in order of preference.

And this is Yuichi as Sakurai Yuuto in Kamen Rider Den-o, one of the JDramas im watching now. ^o^
He starts to appear at episode 19
Isn't he just so cute?~ ^o^
And because I'm too lazy to go back to the video to take pictures, Im using the one someone else took ~.~
ごめんな!
And I'm in love with this song from Gundam Seed! One of the ED song i think. "Akatsuki no Kuruma" (Dawn's Carriage) by FictionJunction Yuuka!! (the same person who sang Aikoi for Tsubasa Chronicle)
Mah~ I "accidentally" found this song while doing my research for my essay. Ahahahaha~ ☆☆☆
11:50 PM