A "dream" can only be a dream only eh?
With regards to that "dream" in my previous entry, I did dreamnt of it while im sleeping. A dream that can never come true..... A dream that I wish i could stay in it forever...
Ahhh all these dream stuff. Sounds so FFX-ish (lol)
[One day a boy saw a dream, he was flying, fluttering happily in his freedom.
The boy believed that he was a butterfly.
But when he opened his eyes, he was no longer a butterfly.
Then he thought to himself,
"Did I just saw a dream where I was a butterfly...?"
"Or is this a dream as well?"
"
Maybe I am but a dream that is seen by the butterfly?"
Even if it's a dream, if you have beliefs, wishes and things you love,those will become reality.The butterfly which you also know well have been seeing such a dream...]
- xxxHOLiC Chapter 133
The 2nd bolded line seems so alike to the one i always believed...
"If you wish hard for something long enough, that wish will be granted..."Ok enough of all these "emo" stuffs xD~
Watched the Air Gear Musical (Airmyu) halfway ler. They're sooo *_* as well. I didnt know rollar skates like those really do exists.. =/
Their songs and dances are nice too =D
There's Kenta, KENN and Kaji (D-Boys) from Tenimyu acting in this Airmyu as well, and then i re-watched some Tenimyu videos and... well i guess Kenta got me this time *_* (lol) loveable~~~~
kekeke
8:37 PM