BUSY
I'm busy. I'm sleepy. I'm exhausted.
Since Monday, this has been a VERY busy week for me. Grandfather just passed away on Monday afternoon. He went away while sleeping, and by the time anyone discovered it, it was around 2 hours (according to the doctors) later...
Went to the casket on Tuesday night. It was slightly different than Grandma's one 2 years ago. The monks gave us this book and then told us to follow them as the chant. OMG it was full of chinese words. But lucky got han yu pin yin... and then i saw that its in some kind of dialect! x.X And it lasted for like 1 hour T^T
Wednesday I didnt go. Stayed at home and re-wateched my childhood most favourite, and my very first anime, Sailor Moon! xDD~ It felt like im watching it for the first time since i dun really remember the story ler. Trying to chiong this anime at 10 episodes/day cuz i wanna finish the anime before watching the musical (Shirota acted in it while he was 16 years old! =D)
Thursday school ended at 4pm. Chiong-ed home and get ready to chiong out to the casket again. T^T I didn't get to use comp for the whole day!!! T^T
Slept at 1.30am and had to wake up at 6.30am. zzzzzz. We didnt had to wake up that early. Mom is just too paranoid.
And so today is the last day ler. Haizz.........
Then, me and my cousins wanted to buy some snacks. And then....
Vincent: Want buy snacks arh? Here, give u all $5 u go buy wad u want.
QF: I got money! -takes out his wallet in an elaborated way- 看了吓死你们arh! (trying to say that he got alot of money with him)
-wallet reveals only a $2 note-
QF: .....
Vincent: o_O -stuned-
The rest of us: LOL!!!!!!
Then went to Aunt's house and some of us began telling riddles. Only remembered this one~
Q: Who did Piglet (from the Winnie the Pooh) find at the toilet?
A: (highlight)
Winnie the Poo!
Hmm.. that's roughly about it. Gotta chiong this stupid, lame, unrelated assignment for IDEA (something like creative thinking) for Monday's presentation. zzzz.
6:15 PM