ugly side of working life
Zzz. After turning a big round, im stuck at PS for yet another week.
Is this really all because of the event that im referring to at my
27 feb entry? (the top entry, with jap words de)
Didnt want to say it, wanted to let it just pass, and hope no one bothers. But, is that ths spark of the reason why I'm constantly being sent to PS ler?
This is what it actually what it translates to (or rather, what i hope it would translates to, due to my alien grammer there):
----------------
Why did I on that day... What on earth was I thinking about? The incident that happened two days ago (a customer's complaint) has not yet ended. Is it endless? I wished that I could get some blamings for it. Instead, today, boss had blamed another guy for it. Why? That guy was innocent! WHY?! Why did the innocent guy have to take the blame for me? It was a little scary...
------------------
(there's still another short paragraph, but that's.... nvm =( )
Just now when the PS`in-charge called me, i tried rejecting the idea of having to work another week there...:
him: Tomorrow you'll do the night shift. Then for this whole week you'll be here until Sunday. On Tuesday i tell you more. I tomorrow off.
me: -didnt hear the whole week part; on heard tomorrow, tuesday and sunday- Oh, so I'll be at PS for only tomorrow, tuesday and Sunday?
him: no, the whole week. J` (my CTP boss) has arranged her schedule ler. So your whole of next week at PS. =)
me: =O huh...! dun so many days anot? i wan go back CTP ler... =(
him: haha i very fierce izzit? xD anyway, i put u for night shift lar, not so rush. den can train your speed also ;)
me: huh.. orh... -not that i have any other choices but to agree- ok lor... T-T
[Note: the 'faces' that i typed out.. its the 'face' conveyed through the phone... at least that's what the tone tells me (and what im feeling)]
sia la! The March schedule was planned out long ago ler lor! And initially I'm only helping out at other outlet for the first 5 days of March de! Then J` told me to help PS for a week cuz they dun have enough people, and I'm the only one who has experience there. (But at the time when she said that, i've only been to PS
ONCE! if she thinks i can do it after 1 day of experience, why cant the others?) So i sadly agreed lar.
But just before that week came, i sms-ed her, asking "can i dun work at PS for so many days? =x" but she didnt replied. dun reply never mind, but why must put me there for another week? T-T Anyone could tell from that message that i'm not very willing to work there. T-T and why cant she tell me that i have another week there, instead of asking L` (PS boss) to call me?
When i started working, these were my objectives:
1) Earn money
2) Kill time
3) Avoid something
I just see how it goes for this 2 days. I know i dun hate or detest PS, but i dislike working there. Plus, I've gotten Nicholas to work at CTP BreadTalk since March started, but after 11 days into March, I only got to work with him for 1 day! I can already see myself stuck at PS for as long as i work already. I wouldnt be surprise come friday or saturday (or sunday) when i receive a call, asking me to go to PS for yet another week. wont be surprised. not anymore.
D= &*(#$^&*%!
If i cant make up my mind by Tuesday night, I'll resign.
But. I can rant all i want here, but can i do it? Will i be able to tell them that i want to resign? Do i have the courage to do so? And if they ask (they surely will) why resign so abruptly when school havant start yet, i cant possibly say "cuz i dun like PS but J` keep pushing me here", can I ?
7:20 PM