Thursday, February 01, 2007
COMPLAIN AR
Today was morning/afternoon shift from 10am to 3pm. How long never wake up so early liao sia... Z_Z
Started this shift yesterday. About yesterday. Met 2 boy collegues who are of the same age as me. And its the first time we see each other since they're only doing morning shifts and me, night shift for the past week. One is from Bendemeer Sec, and another from Balestier Hill (our school names all start with 'B'! lol) Then there was this customer who was super picky. "I want the toast and eggs well done. If i open and see that the egg is not well done, i will return it". I know everyone wants it to be well done lar. But say until like that =.= and sure enough, she did return the eggs later.
Went home and forgot do what. Then at night I watched the Bleach Musical on YouTube. Then I thought to myself: "If Prince of Tennis Musical is 'Tenimyu', then Bleach Musical must be 'Burimyu!' " But i discarded that idea since 'Burimyu' sounded awful to me. Then turns out that its nickname really is Burimyu! =____=
Saw the backstage clip. Omg. Ichimaru Gin teaching Aizen, Byakuya, Ichigo and Hitsugaya some dancing steps? =_= I dun like that guy playing Gin. He's the one from Tenimyu 1st cast playing Oishi... and i dun like him... though i know he got alot of fans. But i still dun like him ~.~
Then today was... bad. Got 2 %*#^$&* AUNTIES out to make things difficult for me. Well i dunno what happened to the cash register, dun let me view the previous receipts. Then i forgot to print out one extra receipt for the toast so i asked the lady: "Erm, do you still need the receipt?" and so she said "I can give you the receipt, just send me the correct things" and so i took her receipt and gave it to the toast people.
Then a few minutes later they ask me go there and asked for their eggs. So i went back to the counter there and deliver their eggs lor. Then one of them said "You havan't give me the receipt! Can give me I want." So I go back to the counter and tried looking for the receipt at the toast-area. Unfortunately, the pile of receipts were just cleared. So i went back to them and said that we can't print another receipt ler due to the cash registry problem. Then one of them say "you dun give me the receipt, then you also never give me the $1 voucher!". So i said "Orh ok. But must have spend at least $4 in one single receipt yarh" and i turned b4 anything else happened. Went back to the counter AGAIN and got the voucher for them. Then handed it to her. THEN SO WTF LAR SHE GRAB MY WRIST THEN PULL ME A LITTLE AND SAID "You see! One set how much? Then plus the Nasi Lemak how much? Got $4?" *^$&*#^$&%# LAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have forgotten to give them the voucher. Think they lied to me just to get one more voucher! BAKA OBAA-SAN-TACHI D=
Was feeling sore after that. D= And the problems with the cash register made things worst. But after awhile okay ler.
Then knock off that time, i was told to deliver some... err.. kaya (i think) to the Plaza Singapura outlet. So me walked from Centrepoint to PS there. It was nearer than I thought!
When I reached PS, i didnt know wheres their toastbox (since i dun go there much) but i managed to find it in less than 5 minutes. Then i walked to the side of their counter and asked for the guy. (And if im not wrong, one of them told me "The queue is over that side" -____- )
Then delivery completed~ Went to top up my ez-link card at the MRT station. Then took another exit and landed back in PS. And once again, in Plaza Singapura, i go "WTF IS THE EXIT". . =_____=
(This is probably the second or third time i go INSIDE PS. and like last time, i had difficulties finding the exit =.=)
4:08 PM