Seigaku Regulars Private Photo Tournament
Aaaah I think im going crazy ler LOL. The PoT musical that i just watched had this funny part where they showed "photos" of each Regulars (Regulars as known in the show, or main characters as commonly known). It's kinda long. Can just browse through x))
Seigaku Regulars Private Photo TournamentInui: Everyone, don't you all want to see Fuji's sleeping face?
-screams-
Eiji: The sleeping face? I want I want!
Inui: You want, right? Alright. The sleeping face!
-loud screams-
Fuji: I'm a little embarassed.
Eiji: He's sleeping right?
Inui: He's sleeping
Eiji: How did you take this picture?
Inui:... And, Fuji waking.
Fuji: I realized Inui's presence.
Inui: I was discovered. And the third one.
Fuji: I like my cactus.
Fuji: Yes, I see.
Momo: Wait a second! Does Fuji really live in a home like that? I thought it'd be messier.
-Fuji approaches Momo with a want-to-fight approach -
Momo: Oh I'm sorry! That was rude.
Inui: Fuji! There was indeed a lot of stuff. Yeah, well. Next.
Inui: The next one is yours, Momoshiro.
Momo: It's me? Alright, bring it on.
Inui: Momoshiro, why didn't you challenge a human?
Momo: Eh?
Inui: Take a look at this picture!
Momo: Ahaha. Oh you mean this? I was racing a train.
Inui: And then while racing!
Momo: You were all on that train?
Eiji: Even Inui too!
Inui: You must be mistaken. That could not be me. Anyway, the outcome.
Momo: I lost.
Inui: That is a loss.
Momo: I thought I could win! Yeah, it would be impossible. I thought I could win! But I lost.
Inui: You can't win against a train. And then, Momoshiro's pained face. See? You definately peddled too hard.
Eiji: There's no way he'd make that face.
Momo: I guess that's my real face.
Inui: I see. Your real face.
Inui: Then the next one... Kawamura. (Taka-san)
Taka-san: Me?
Inui: Yea, you.
Inui: You're really helpful too your father, aren't you?
Taka-san: Orh. Serving a customer. I was serving tea.
Inui: And then the second.
Taka-san: Oh! There's father!
Momo: Wait a second! Who's with your father?
Taka-san: Eh? =/
Inui: He seems familier.
Momo: Who is that?
Inui: Ah. I wonder who it could be. And then the third picture!
Momo: A smile!
Eiji: It looks like he noticed the camera too!
Inui: Three days ago, I visited their shop to eat.
Taka-san: That's when you took the pictures?
Eiji: You were discovered, right?
Kaidou: So they're not really candid photos then, are they?
Inui: And then the next, Kaidou.
Kaidou: Kay.
Inui: But... helplessness really makes you unhappy, I see. This picture!
Inui: Let me narrate them.
Inui: This is Kaidou who found an old man carrying something heavy. And the second picture!
Inui: And so you helped him, right?
Eiji: Oh you're so kind!
Inui: However! The result is the third one!
Inui: That old man didn't even say thanks. He immediately forget about your existance!
Inui: And then the fourth.
Inui: How unfortunate!
Momo: It's alright. People who see this recognize your effort.
Kaidou: Thank you.
Inui: The mood seems to have gotten chilly, so... Kikumaru-kun's (Eiji) will warm us up.
Eiji: Eh? Alright!
Inui: And the first, here we go!
Inui: And the second.
Fuji: Isn't it cute?
Inui: The third one is even more cute!
Oishi: Is this from that time?
Inui: Oishi! What was "that time" ?
Oishi: No, it's nothing.
-Eiji and Oishi exchanges a secretive glance-
Inui: Whatever. Here's the fourth one.
Inui: Kikumaru! Why are there two parfaits? (A dessert made of several layers of different flavors of ice cream or ices, variously garnished and served in a tall glass.)
Eiji: Hehe. -Looks at Oishi-
Oishi: -looks away shyly-
Inui: Well, the next is Oishi.
Inui: Oishi, youor eyes are particularly frightening. Look at this picture!
Inui: Frightening. And the second.
Inui: What did you discover?!
Oishi: I think that day, in the tank, I found a tiny Eiji.
Inui: I see, i see. And that would explain your facial expression in the third. It's this!
Inui: What sort of relationship do the both of you have?
Oishi: You can't hide anything from Inui eh?
Inui: I already have a very good idea.
Oishi: Inui!
Inui: What?
Oishi: You have been talking about us. But i researched yur own personal life!
Inui: What?!
Oishi: Everyone, do you want to see?
-audience screams-
Oishi: Alright then. Inui's most enjoyable moments.
Inui: Oh no.
Oishi: We already understand. You were making "that". The second, here!
Inui: It seems that I have made a mistake.
Oishi: And the phot that scares us. The third photo, here!
Eiji: What's going in? That's suspicious!
Oishi: At this point I had to run away. Inui, please explain what you are adding.
Inui: Inside the blender, is our audience's love. But please listen, the "Dream Juice" i made for today... Kaidou didn't drink it.
Kaidou: I'm sorry. But there isn't any left.
Inui: Yes sorry. I swallowed the rest.
Kaidou: My remaining part?
Oishi: Let's drink juice later on shall we? And here's the fourth pic!
Oishi: It's flooding out the top!
Inui: Excuse me!
Taka-san: Chemistry!
Inui: The love is overflowed!
Oishi: I see. Though it's only bubbles, right?
Inui: And the next.. Tezuka. I could not find enough data on you, so i visited your mother, Tezuka Ayana, and got these photos from her. Here!
Momo: Captain, you're so young!
Kaidou: I don't think he changed much.
Tezuka: Inui!
Inui: And a full picture of Tezuka!
Taka-san: That backpack too! It's so small!
Momo: Why is he off to the right?
Inui: He wanted to include the bike in the photo too.
Fuji: That's so adorable.
Inui: And the third!
Inui: What's with that pose?!
Eiji: He's holding a tennis ball!
Tezuka: Inui.
Inui: What is it?
Tezuka: You are no longer a Regular! The trainer's jersey is yours forever!
Inui: Dammit, the fourth photo!
Inui: What a lonely backward look!
Tezuka: We're done for today.
Momo: Eh? That's all?
Inui: And then the last, Echizen. You're a real practice geek, aren't you? Look.
Inui: Wow! And the second.
Eiji: At his house eh? Good kid.
Inui: And the third.
Momo: Is there anything you do besides practicing?
Ryoma: Inui-senpai. Why did you take only one kind of photo?
Eiji: Really!
Inui: Wait a moment. It's because you do nothing but practice.
Ryoma: Sunmason.
Momo: What was that?!
Oishi: Oh, Echizen, you wanted to try it?
(At this point, Ryoma laughed, which I think wasn't according to the script xD)
Fuji: It's alright, Echizen, it's alright.
8:53 PM