<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, October 26, 2006
physics practical

Physics practical was horrible! Never do the 2 experiments before!! But the level of difficulty was quite ok bah. Despite that, I failed to complete the paper T-T! And I thught I could successfully complete my very last practical in BMSS. Boo.

Was locked up in the same room again all the way until 1.30. We were watching this movie and surprisingly, it held our attention. And Cheehoe was adding funny comments every now and then, making the almost-serious movie quite entertaining. xD!~

After school went with Weibei and Kaili to hawker. Wanted to buy 7-11 de combo set up there to eat there de but the potato machine spoil! Cannot press de!! Then I thought I could get the biscuit one. Then i went to get the drinks first. Held the ice thing but no ice came out! The drinks too! Then the person told me that all the machines spoil. WTH!?!?!?!

Went back to hawker empty-handed. Finally decided to buy the food there instead. x.x

And thankiews Xueting, Pearlyn and Florence for the gifts!!! LOVEITLOTS! :D

4:23 PM