Thursday, October 05, 2006
Boo!
Even more people were missing today! Then the teachers told us that they'd be taking our attandance for this 2 weeks and if it's found that our attendance is very poor, they'll erase our good records for the past years and give us the bad one! =O Guess i'll see a lot of people tomorrow ler bah.
Was told that there'd be AMaths tutorial tomorrow. Zzz..
Got back the Physics test on logic circuits. It was totally horrible. I think i got the lowest in class! Hais. But nvm. Get low now and get high for O level!
After school went to MacDonalds. Eat finish ler we started chatting about... many things. Then i talked about how bad my memory was at remembering things, especially physics formula. Then Weibei suggested that I should try relating the formulas to anime.. but all I can relate to is only Newton's 2nd law! F = ma (
Full
Metal
Alchemist) xD.
i'm finally starting to do the physics worksheets given. -lol-
5:50 PM