Tuesday, October 10, 2006
anti amaths >.<
Ok about today. Terrible lars.
During literature, Mrs Ng said she wont be teaching, and told us to do our own work. Then i told her that I'll go see Mrs Chang as she's looking for me. Then i went to the teachers' room there. She said she's busy printing papers at the moment and told me to wait for about 5 minutes. So i went to the piano there and waited. All the teachers that pass by ask me 'why are u sitting here alone?' ~.~ Then i just answered 'im waiting for teacher'.
When she finally came out, we went into the staff room for the 'interaction time'. Thought it'll be quick but it ended up taking 30 minutes lol. Talk about lotsa things - my results; family; ambitions; targets; plans; etc.
When i went back to literature class, it was like 11.30 ler. Mrs Ng even asked me 'what took u so long!?' ~.~
After that was amaths ~.~ Went up to Ms Lim's homeroom alone. Then the moment I looked in, I saw Chuikiang and Peifen. Was a little shocked as they both looked at me at the same time. den i thought i went to the wrong classroom and so i turned away (even though I know it was a combine class). Then i heard Ms Lim calling my name. So paiseh lars.
8:42 PM