<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, September 29, 2006
sec 2 days...

Just saw an old blog of mine which I used when I was in Sec 2... aahh reminiscing sec 2 days eh? hahas. But there was only 4 entries. Then almost all (like 99% !) of my sentences ended with '...' de. -.- read liao also pek chek lol.

Look at this sentence extracted from one of my entries (during the sec 2 mid year exam period):

"today exam first day.... eng compo... and again i wrote too long for the section A.... then it turned out that me and pearlyn wrote the same number of words! 426! she write the question number 4 i write question 1 (suspense story)"

zzz. How did I manage to write so long in the past when currently I'm having difficulties meeting the minimum requirement for my composition. X-X

Then the rest of the entries were mainly complaints. Hahas. Complaining about having to do prepatory work for art. Complaining about having to memorise stuffs for History. And complaining about why my marks were so low. Ahahas.

(...I'm such a meanie meano 2 years ago =x...)

9:43 PM