Monday, September 04, 2006
my life
I'm finally starting on my homework today! For the past 3 days i've been playing~ hehe.
On friday I played computer the whole day. ^^; Audition was down! omg T-T
On Saturday, I went out with Mom and Dad to Bugis to buy present for Alina. Combed the whole Parco before we finally bought this necklace. And then shun bian buy a hairband for myself xD
On Sunday, we went to the MacDonald near Sambawang MRT for Alina's birthday. lol my family was 40 mins late =x Then there was super good service sia. No need self-service one xD. The people will come and take ur orders and u wan any sauce just tell them and they'll take for u. ahahaha~ Then for the dessert time, alot of people ordered the hot fudge ice cream. Then the person came and for the first time in my life i saw 10+ cups of hot fudge on a tray it's surprising leh! Went home that time was super sleepy. Almost fell asleep (or in fact i really did).
Monday monday, woke up at around 12pm. xD. After 20 minutes of waking up, i reluctantly pulled my 'homework table' into my room and do AMaths. Zzz. And there I was, doing amaths while using the comp and smsing people (lol practiced smsing using one hand) ^^v I'm not very focus on my work, am i? xD
8:50 PM