Monday, September 18, 2006
My finger T^T
My right index finger has gotten worse! =( The blister is really 'fat' and 'watery' now. Aaah! Was writing my diary just now and I couldn't hold the pen properly wihout touching the blister! And the way i was gripping the pen quite hard until it feels like the pen will bent or break soon =/
Anyway, i used up the notebook that I've been using as a diary for the past 1 year. Now it's time to use the other one! (lol both were gifts from people - 2 different people)
Saw the Valentines' Day card that came with the 2nd notebook. Aww..! Well, although it's a short and simple message, I still feel some sort of... happiness? lol =x
Had English paper 2 and Chinese paper 1 today. Horrible lars. -.- Then after the Chinese paper, we went to canteen to eat. Was listening to what Yuewei wrote for her chinese. Then reach a part quite sad lar. Then i... aiyurr dun say ler. later people thought i siao. Or maybe i'm really going crazy.
PS: This is wad happens when I go crazy due to various things. Exam stress perhaps? xDAdd on: Bah. Seems that my geocities account got deactivated. =/ Nvm. Didn't lose any data anyway. Guess I'll just come back to blogspot now!
5:24 PM