<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, September 25, 2006
あなたわそこにいますか?

Watched finish the whole series of Fafner in the Azure: Dead Aggressor ler!~ Aaah finally get to hear Miyu Irino's voice again in Fafner!

I don't exist anywhere yet I am here
I am no where and i am here.

(PS: If i never hear and type wrongly lar xP)

-Listening to Ouran's soundtracks-

Waaah I lovveeee Mamoru Miyano (Tamaki) songs! -falls in love- Still prefer Miyu Irino tho! -hunts Kingdom Hearts video-

--------------------------------

Ok enough of anime stuff xP

Got back several prelim papers today. it was HORRIBLE lar, ESPECIALLY CHEM/BIO WHERE I FAILED BY 0.1% D= ARGH!

As expected, Ms Prema said she was disappointed with our results. Going through my Chemistry and Biology papers were heart-wrenching indeed. Did a super lame and stupid careless mistake for my Bio paper which is... ARGH! D= dun say ler. its stupid lar.

We also got back our EMaths, AMaths, Social Studies and English papers. One word to describe all of them - horrible. Plain horrible-ness. Argh!

Heard that half the class failed Literature. omg -.- My humanities gone case ler =( its for sure cuz Social Studies pulled it down badly. ='( My whole of Question 1b was 0 marks! And that's the longest answer I wrote for the paper! D= And the questions that I wrote crap in scored me some marks. Geez.


6:57 PM