<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Eyeshield 21

Bah, I'm retaking chinese afterall. Though I know its very unlikely that I'll get a better grade, I still wanna go for it in case i tyco tyco can get A xD.

Lol. Was watching many episodes of Eyeshield 21 just now. Episode 22 was hilarious! Well, Sena (the main character; runs fast) was running down a cliff with a rubber tube tied on his waist to save this girl, whom he was competing with, from falling down the cliff. Well, somehow he managed to dash forward and grab her before she hits the ground and... LOL! He grab her and then the rubber tubing just nice reached its full length. Then it bounced back and forth like a yo-yo! (Imagine bouncing up and down a cliff on a rubber tubing lol)

T-T 1 more week to Tsubasa manga AND anime. T-T Why are they all taking a break at the same time!?! -dies-


9:25 PM