<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Yui sho preetty~!

o_O Went to Yui Makino's diary just now... was trying to read.. bleh. but of cuz I didnt manage to understand it (all in jap)... ^-^; There's lots of photos there... Got one photo got a man beside her.. is that Miyu? =/ Im not sure but if it is... well i guess I always failed to recognise him whenever I see another photo of him -.- Anyway shes so pretty! Her drawing skills are remarkable too! =O

Bleh I'm on a MiyuIrino craze now. I'm trying to watch all the animes that he was a staff in!

Tsubasa Chronicle: WATCHING!
DNAngel: Completed! :D
Windy Tales: -.- If he wasn't dubbing one of the main characters I wouldn't even be watching it.
Eyeshield 21: Watched the first episode ler. Seems quite nice. -Download in process-
Spirited Away: Downloading in process!
Parrappa the Rapper (i think this is how its spelt): The torrent is dead! D=

---------------------------------------------------
Hmm lets see what happened recently... =\ =/

Nothing much happened this few days bah.. I guess the latest one was on Saturday...

[8 July 2006, Saturday]

Went to do my final flag day. Saw Kaihong at the mrt station there ler. den after awhile Shumei came, followed by Pearlyn. I went with Pearlyn to the BMC interchange there to do. Collection was... errr.. as good as usual? hahahas.

Then I saw Toh Nee just before 12 noon. He stayed to chat with me awhile. According to him, he said my face change ler! =/ Well maybe abit bah. hehes.

Then he went to chat with Pearlyn who was at the other side. Then dunno how long later we decided to have our lunch ler. Didn't feel like eating KFC, so went to MacDonald again. ^^;

I think my stomach is shrinking. =/ Cannot finish my food again!

Did a little bit more of flag day before returning the tins at Outram MRT station. =D~

10:17 PM