SHOPPING SPREE
WAHAHAHAHA! Had a shopping spree with Pearlyn at Tiong today. xD
On my way to the Bugis MRT station, I was sort of daydreaming and looking at Stamford Pri building. Then, a guy who walked pass me called my name! I turned and saw Lai Qiang! Lols. Wouldn't know he walk pass me if he didnt called my name.
Bought Takopachi and took mrt to Tiong MRT. Met Pearlyn awhile later. We went around the 3rd floor like... 3 times? lol During our first round, we saw Ranald and Boon Sing!
We bought this.. erm, this thing where u can fold it into a box. It's cute! Pearlyn bought this cutee tower for her sec 2 juniors. hehe. =D Then, we went on to Comics Connection. WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Bought this Tsubasa poster! xD Costs $3 only! Wish it was bigger T-T Lols.
Continued doing our 2nd round. (lol). Bought stationeries! Also bought 2 little wind chimes for my dear juniors. xD
Then we went to Chamelon cuz I wanted to buy a hair band. Saw 2 that I really really liked but its like... both of them are $6.90 each? Going bankrupt ler lar! So in the end I didn't buy them.. =( Pearlyn bought some 'things' (shan't say it xD) for her sec 3 juniors there!~
Then we went to Watsons and NTUC cuz Pearlyn wanted to buy sweets for her new juniors. While we were browsing through them, I thought I heard HuiChen's voice. Told Pearlyn about it but she say she didn't hear anything so I guess its just my imagination...
BUT GUESS WHAT! It really was him! Hengyi and Natasha was with him too! xD
Went to KFC to have lunch. Bought the students meal. Zzz they must check o ur student pass one sia. -_____- Then cannot buy 2 at the same time. Wth?
Went up to the 3rd floor again to do our 3rd round xD. Was daydreaming again then suddenly Pearlyn told me that Hengyi, Hector and Wilson Tan just went pass us? lol! I seriously daydream too much ler. xD Anyways, we went up to the 3rd floor and I bought a bigger wind chime for im-not-telling-yet. xD
Went home at around... 2.30pm? The bus was so crowded and my hands were full! ~~~ -faints- Now I have to go on a saving spree ler >.<
3:58 PM