<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, July 24, 2006
sad

Today was a sad day for me.. =(( Knew it... After every happy day comes a sad day.

Had diarrohea in the middle of the night. Resulted in me just getting 4 hours of sleep. =.=

Then took 147 to school. On the bus, I realised that I forgot to put my ear pieces back into my bag! T-T. Ended up having a quiet bus journey. Decided that I shan't waste my time, so I took out the piano scores that I was going to return to Kaili and 'read' them. Luckily it was able to sustain my interest for the whole bus journey.

When I reached the school hall, I was like, totally drenched in sweat? Wonder why it's so heaty. And then my morning was quite spoiled cuz.. well, I sorta saw a black face? =/

Then got reading and assembly. Accompanied Xueting to look for a tie. Lucky Mrs Chang never say anything while we return to our seats.

Then had the horrible, terrible AMATHS lesson. Did the papers from other school. Its like so omg. 15 mins passed and I'm still on the first questions? When Ms Lim walked pass and saw my paper with only Question 1 PART A (not even one whole question =.=) done, she said 'eh u're very slow ar...!!!'. OMG! T-T

Then I guess nothing much happened until after school, when it was time for... CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL!! Dun like it at all! But I don't have a choice, do I? Did the qualitative analysis. Sian-ed.

After that went to foyer to do the maths graph. By that time I was like a walking zombie. o_O Didnt had lunch x.X I know I shouldn't be skipping my meals but... ahhhhh!! >.< Needa save money after spending so much last Saturday. Even though it's not like my mom didn't give me enough money, I still feel a little... bad? @_@

Also, I realised that my ruler is missing!! T-T I think I left it at Mr Samy's room since that was the last time I used it. Aaaah~ my 'Yukirin' ruler! T-T

And my bad day desn't just end with school. Even in maple, my character is having a bad day. -.- Someone purposely murdered my character while i was afk-ing. Blehx.

And then I just learned about something. It's not a bad thing but.. I feel sad about it. =( Guess I must put my favourite guy's phrase into use...

I GOTTA BELIEVE!!

Oh, dun anyhow think. Its quoted from Irino Miyu!! xD

11:00 PM