Band Graduation Party!
Ok finally got time ler! =D Gonna blog about yesterday!
After school, I went to foyer as usual. Didn't know what to do there cuz I can only report to Band at 2.50pm. @_@ After awhile, Shumei and Kaihong came. Then I asked them whether they want to buy anything for Ms Lim (our conductor)... and so, we went to the bookshop to see if there's anything we could buy for them. (Ms Lim and Mr Teow)
Bought 2 bottles and a packet of paper stripes for folding stars. OMG sia. the stars i fold...!!!!! the folding part should be ok lar, but whenever i try to press it into shape, it gets spoiled!! =( Shengli fold one so nice sia! Anyways, we somehow managed to fold all the stars by 2.50 and surprisingly, the 2 bottles was enough to hold the whole packet of stars! I thought there would be plenty of extras left. lol.
Went to the art room at 2.50 to meet Pearlyn and Florence. Then Sherman was at the bball court. The music room was soo cooling sia!~ I was about to explode with all the heat inside me!!
Went for the captain's ball game later. Luckily there are breaks for us (cuz i was told that the sec 4s would be playing non-stop x.x) Its like, after every 2 rounds, we get to rest for 1 round. lol. Lost the 1st match, draw in the 2nd? Then the rest all win. xD So in the end we got 1st~! Whee~!!!
The last round was Sec 4s vs the committee. Initially, it was planned that the sec 4s and the first-place team would play against the committee but since we're 1st, it became a 20 min (double the time) match between the sec 4s and the committee! lols.
During the 1st half, we did real badly i think? Then after the break I think we scored 3 goals within 1 or 2 mins? xD But in the end we lost by 1 point. ^^;
Then went back to music room. They had some performances! Sheryl played the guitar while the SL (section leaders) sang! (Oh its Jay Chou de Qing Tian)
Then waaah!! Got presents for us!! xD
Ahhh im distracted by something! Continue another time! ahahahas
8:15 PM