why i always last one de
Looks like this whole week is going to be a bad one for me.
As seen from my previous entry, monday was a horrible start for me. Tuesday was similar.
Today, Wednesday, I received a 'bad information' which kind of spoilt today. And this piece of information would be affecting me tomorrow, which is obviously going to be spoilt.
This 'information' is actually about our O Level Chinese Oral. We were only told about it today and I'm going to take the exam TOMORROW! Actually I don't mind one lar... BUT....!!!! WHY AM I THE LAST ONE
AGAIN! D=
Anyway, after recess, we (the band prefects) stayed in the canteen awhile. Some left at around 10.50 but I stayed back a little while to help them fold stars.
Warmed up and practiced some parts at the Band room. And before I know it, it was already 12! Time seems to pass so quickly during Band.
Reached Macpherson at... dunno what time. Felt kinda stuffy at the hall. Started the performance at 2.30pm. First is our repertoire, followed by theirs, den finally we combined. Wahh my embrochure died after Do-Enka Medley. And as a result I couldn't play 80% of YMCA =( The dance item was nice! The Sec 1s are so cute. hahas =x
Den we finish our pieces ler den their turn. Finally got to rest a awhile. They got play Kan Kan! Or is it.. Can Can? Anyways its the same song as that Kan Kan in O2Jam! Ooooh they played Forrest Gump too!
Then combined Yorkshire Ballad and That Thing You Do. My embrochure not so bad by then ler... managed to play thru without dying. >.<
After that we gave our tokens of appreciation and exchanged numbers. hehe. Went back to school at 4+.
Our bus reach school that time just nice see the other Sec 4s walking out of school. Nice timing lol.
After Band we went to KFC to eat. Eat finish ler we started... err... gossiping and 'discussing' ? lol.
Then some people told me that this guy kept looking at us cuz we made too much noise. Finally we 'gave up' and decided to hold our discussion at MacDonald instead. lol.
Stayed there until around 7.15? By the time I reach home it's like.. already 8 ler!
Dun try to read this. x.x
8:49 PM