Tsubasa and xxxHOLiC Drama CD~!
WOW~ DIDN'T KNOW THERES A TSUBASA
AND XXXHOLiC DRAMA CD!!! =D
Click
here for the translation. =D
The whole drama took about 19 mins plus, and its all audio, no videos. But its kinda easy to imagine things xD
------------------
Had O Level Chinese Oral today.
Its horrible. =( Seems that many people went out of point for the conversation too. Anyway it ended earlier than I thought. I previously estimated myself to finish at 4.45 but instead, it ended at 4.15! =/ And then I forgot to pick up the maths paper that I'm suppose to. Hope its still there! >.<
Today's English lesson was funny! Ms Kong decided to lets us play game. She had originally planned something 'heavy' for us de but since 18 of us got Oral later on she decided to change. =D Played the 'guess the word' game again. Lol and as usual its
VERY funny. xD As the game continued, the rules seem to be vanishing lol. No one really bothered about the rules ler. lol.
8:18 PM