Science Centre Trip
Went to Science Centre today. We reached there too early, so we were allowed to have a little breakfast at MacDonald!
Then had lesson on the DNA thing. (lol the word 'DNA' keep reminding me of 'DNAngel') The rooom was sooooooooooooo cold!
Then we had a break which last for 1h or so. Bought our lunch at MacDonald again (no choice. no other food source ler) then we went to this place with 3 chairs. It's called the 'Hydrolic Seats' if I remember correctly... It can move up and down one!
Den had part 2 of the lesson. can't really remember much about the lesson. =x
My handphone battery died halfway during the bus journey back to school. =(
I'm bored of maple!!! Now it seems that no matter what I think of doing at home, i will think of it as 'sian'. Maybe its cuz I have a feeling that I have a lot of spare time and yet at the same time, I know that there's not much time left? I know what i should be doing... but I'm not doing them. =x
How long will we hide our feelings?Some night... we will be together...
...and I'll tell you how much I missed you...
...even if you had been beside me....
8:45 PM