Long day
Had a long day today! >.<~ First was NCC and SJAB Day. They took about 30 mins in total. After that went to do the survey on swearing. Wonder why I got picked. =/ Then had English lesson. Everything went on as usual until 8.45 where the fire drill start. Went to report to my duty place at the field.
Blah blah blah... Then it ended at around 9.30. Went to take my bag frm the English classroom and then went back to the field again for PE. Zzz. Was told that it was optional and we can choose not to play! =D Ewww soccer >:(Did our very last prefects' duty during recess time. After today, we wont be doing anymore duty ler.
Aww cannot slack liao xD. Anyway, after our recess we had 4 periods of Maths +AMaths! ZZZ >.< Halfway thru the Maths lessons I sort of felt sick... the flu was giving me headaches. Then had a slight stomachache again. =/ I think I ate too much junk food ler. =/
After school ....
blah blah blah blah.... then had MATHS tutorial at 2! x.x Went to Mrs Oh's class. Well, I initially thought that she would be strict and give us all a serious lesson. However, she wasn't really teaching much. She just told us to do the worksheet that Ms Lim gave us and ask her if theres any questions that we dunno how to do. And this is how we spent our 2 hours there. Luckily there were some 'funny moments'. Otherwise I would have fallen asleep or get a worser headache.
Went to play piano with Kaili for awhile. Then Weibei came.
Then Florence and Pearlyn came to find me. Then we went to foyer to meet Kaihong and Shumei. Went to coffee shop to buy some lunch. Then took MRT to Aljunied MRT and then took bus to Macpherson Sec.
The concert was really... uh great! (dun have enough vocabulary =x) We all enjoyed ourselves. The performmers were superb! The dancers, choir and the band! =D
We left their school at around 8pm. x.x -fully exhausted- took 63 home. OMG I almost missed my bus stop! >.< Lucky there were people boarding the bus. So I quickly run down. =x
9:40 PM