<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, June 03, 2006
=(

Moving to the Cassiopeia server in Maple ler. Something bad happened to me in Aquila today. =( Now Aquila to me is filled with sad memories. I've lost faith in Aquila ler. But anyways things aren't so bad now compared to this afternoon. I've found 'inspirations' to train in Cassiopeia. Lol.

Just did something which I have no idea why i made it in the first place. Did 2 pages ler... well its... uhh nvm. I think I better not post them here ler.

Boo~ Finished watching Cardcaptor Sakura ler. =(( Now I dun have much animes to watch... except to wait for Tsubasa and Holic to come out. In the meantime I guess I'll watch... hmms.... Magic Knight Rayearth bah?


Add on: zzz. Guess I'll just post those 2 links...
http://www.geocities.com/fallenzleaf/YJ1-25.html
http://www.geocities.com/fallenzleaf/YJ26-47.html

Those are the episodes I have in disc. At first created it to... ahh forget it. Just take it that I'm doing something to waste my time bah -.-

11:31 PM