<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Band

BOOOOOOOO! L-E HAS DROPPED THE TSUBASA PROJECT!!!! =(((((

Nevermind. There's still DB, although there's still a chance that they'll drop it as well if no translators offers their services. Shan't place my hopes on them either.

It's all right! The Yugioh! fansub group is picking up Tsubasa ler. And not forgetting that there's still the maplesnow's chinese sub and tons of raw... though I won't really understand them x.x

Ok enough for anime stuff. =x

Had Band today. Thought I was late. Then found out that it wasn't compulsory for me to go for band an hour earlier but nvm. help out as well. Possibly the last time doing it ler. ^^;

Played YMCA and Glacier Express today. The Sec 1s showed us the dance steps for the YMCA. LOL it was.... interesting! Hahas. xDDDDDD

Think I've missed out some AMaths homework. Also, that '7 or 8 AMaths paper thing'... I think I left it inside my file!!! TAIHEN!!! D=



Even if I don't seem to care anymore,
I actually still do.
As I watch the sky turn red,
I wonder what you are doing
under this sky lighted by the colours of the rainbow.


Time goes by,
we can never stay the same,
now we've come so far from love memory.
Though your smile has gone,
we will never be apart.
In our hearts we are one,
for love melody.
The future arrives with your love.


The day comes and the day goes.
What I have in my heart remains untold.
But I am sure,
definately,
those words will reach you somehow,
someday...


...I'll definately wait for that day...

7:22 PM