Animes
Sad. Just discovered that my Escaflowne 24-26 and the movie that I've burned into a disc had errors and can't be opened... =( Now I have to re-download them and re-burn them again. T-T Anyways, the translations for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Chaptire 119 is out! =O omg omg~ Syaoran's background!
***WARNING!! SPOILERS AHEAD!!*** -Highlight to read-OMG!! The Syaoran that we always know is actually a clone!! He's the fake one! And the Syaoran in that tube is actually the real one!!! =O =O =O Ahhhh~ There's too many spoilers ler! Sooooo many until I can't say them out here! I don't even know where to start!!!!!!!!! -faints--End of spoiler-lol i seem to be always talking about animes/manga eh? =x
Recently just started to watch this series call Ah! My Goddess. Well... its
so-so bah. Don't really like the way that some of the characters are drawn... but I guess I'll continue watching it since I'm running out of animes to watch ler! D=
5:14 PM