<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
SPOILED again

Bah. Had Literature and AMaths paper today. Today's papers were the only ones that I didn't study at all (just read thru >->) and Heaven decided to punish me by making me flu-ish throughout the whole exam. -sniff-

As usual, didn't had enough time for the Literature paper. i only finished one part at 8.40! The correct timing should be finish 1 question in Section A (2 parts for the one i chose) in 40 mins and i took 40 mins just to finish 1 -.- then i jumped to Section B without doing the second part of Section A. It was like.. 8.45 ler! Knew I was running out of time. The prose passage and poem was like SO HARD. In the end i chose to do Poem. (bah dead ler). Somehow I managed to finish one part in Section B within 15 minutes (yay~). Returned to Section A part 2 at around 9. Wahs. some people already sleeping! o_o and here i am, chionging. x.x Anyways in the end I somehow managed to finish the whole paper ^^v

AMaths was hopeless. 1st question... dunno. skip. 2nd question... dunno. skip. DIE LA. SKIP SKIP SKIP ALL DUNNO ONE.

After that, we went to Ms Lim's homeroom to check EMaths paper. Bleh. I have no comments. x.x

Went home after that! Went to check if the subbed version of Tsubasa 29 is out and OMG IT WASN'T. I wonder what happened. They usually get subbed within 1 day and the most 2 days. Now already the 3rd day ler! omg.

Ahhh. Wasn't able to resist the temptation of searching for Tsubasa's manga after all. I guess my resolve wasn't hard enough.

Anyway. I've just read.. Chapters 102 - 115? Its about...
*WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD. HIGHLIGHT TO READ*

Shall skip the first few chapters that I've read. In the later chapters, Syaoran turned into... "the other Syaoran" for... 2 times in total now! And it seems that he doesn't seem to realise it. Fye describes it as 'his eyes seem so cold...'

Hmm.. Sakura is still sleeping and it seems that it's not any usual sleep! In her dreams, someone (or something) is telling her to wake up... and then some circle thing explodes and then it switched to reality where Kurogane senses that something is wrong and discovers that she's not breathing!

Anyways I'm more interested in what's happening with Syaoran and 'the other me' (some call him Evil Syaoran o_o but I'll stick with Chobit's ways for now.. heehee) That women (forgot her name. the evil evil one with curly hair lol) sended 'the other Syaoran' to meet Yuuko! And it seems that she was expecting him! Read from some forumers that it was because that 'the other Syaoran' wanted to meet Syaoran badly, but does not have the power to travel between dimensions, so he was sent to Yuuko. Wonder what will be the 'precious' thing that he has to give up. Some people said it couldn't be his eyes cuz he already blind in one eye. =/ Can't wait till the next issue! >.<

Shall stop here ler. Whoo long post!

4:37 PM