Last Day of Exams!
Had Chemistry and Chinese paper today.
Chemistry was bad as usual. =/ den Ms Prema told us that 3/4 of our class failed Bio! =O
Wasn't in much of a mood to do my Chinese. Halfway through reading the passages, I almost fell aslept. And then I realise that my page 5 was missing! Raised my hand for so long but no teacher came. T-T But luckily about a minute later, Miss Ji came. =D and so she changed the paper for me.
After the Chinese paper, we went to the Comp Lab for the NE Quiz. Look like those strategy games (Eg: Warcraft, Age of Empire etc). Finished at around 1+. Wanted to take a look at our AMaths paper but Ms Lim already left.
Went to Kaili's house later. Her house is so big and pretty!
Left the earliest. At around 5 bah.
SO SLEEPY. gotta do my Maths files now. @_@ I'm missing some worksheets!
6:56 PM