Coincidence or Fate?
Is this coincidence? Or is this fate?
1) Just got hold of some more Tsubasa Chronicle Songs from the various albums. Then I listened to Miyu Irino's (Syaoran) 'Kizuna' for the first time and got... surprised at the starting part? In fact, it's the first three notes. It's the same as the first 3 vocal words of my first piece, 'Real Feelings' (will change the name another time >.>) [Okayy this one don't really concern my real life. Perhaps 'Coincidence or Fate' doesn't apply here. but theres still some... element of coincidence? =D ]
2) Shan't say too much regarding this one. Is it purely coincidence or was it... 'deliberate' ? It just so happened that my name has 6 letters and... Ok I shan't continue =x
3) Well actually no more ler bah. Dun wanna date back to last year.. lols.
-----------
There's Chemistry mock exam today. Omg! Almost fainted x.x
Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But it's not easy for me either. =(
Then, Ms Lim kept us back for AMaths until 5pm+. T-T Yikes.
And tomorrow there's the Biology mock exam. >.>
I almost couldn't survived school without Yume no Tsubasa... =( luvee it too much ler!
10:51 PM